Charleston South Carolina
St. Matthews Lutheran Church was founded in 1840 by a group of Germans who wished to worship in their native language. As the congregation grew the group relocated in 1872 to the present location.
The Church is recognized by its 297 foot tall steeple.
St. Matthews Evangelical Church is listed on the National Register as part of Charlestons Historic District.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
For view more beautiful and interesting windows stop by and visit Ludwig at: