Okefenokee Swamp-Waycross Georgia
Warning Notice to Walkers/Climbers:
- You enter this area at your own risk and must complete and sign a release of liability form.
- Must be physically fit and have no serious medical conditions.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/adult.
- Walk single-file on walkways and bridges.
- No more than 4 people on the bridges at one time – Do not stop.
- Watch out for alligators, snakes and other wildlife and avoid contact. Do not feed the wildlife.
- Do not litter the path. If you pack it out…pack it back.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING.
- Gate Entrance to Primitive Walk closes at 4:30PM.
- No Restrooms along the way or at the Observation Tower.
- Rescues and/or violations of the above rules/warnings could result in fines.
Expect to feel and hear a lot of splashing under the boards 🙂
Oh, my! Scary enough that I want to be there. 😊
It was wonderful to walk with you 😀 😀
Not for me. But I enjoyed seeing it through your eyes.
Not for me either, won’t do it again
Comments are closed.