I am staying one step ahead of my doppelganger. Just in case she tries to visit me before I am ready to leap into eternity, I’m prepared. If any evil is on its way, I’m prepared.
My bottle tree is sitting on my front lawn. I used blue bottles to attract the spirit, and get trapped inside one of them. There the spirit will stay until morning.
When the daylight comes and she can find her way out, the sun will make her evaporate and take the bad luck along.
Easy enough 🙂
Happy Sunday from South Georgia USA….:) #tantrum
Being superstitious at times can be a good thing. My grandmother lived healthy to on old age, and along with the usual acts of not walking under ladders and staying out of the path of black cats, she kept her own “do not do” list. For all of you that move cautiously today you may as well jot these down:
- On Friday the 13th do not make a major purchase or a life changing decision, you will never be happy with it
- Do not put new shoes on the table because they will never fit right
- Never sneeze before breakfast because the devil will be with you all day
- Never wash your blankets in May, because you will wash someone away
- Never buy a broom in May, because you will sweep someone away
- If you are not in the mood for company do not drop a dish towel, visitors will come
- Do not sit at a dinner table with thirteen people because one will die within the year
- Do not move into a house that the numbers add up to thirteen, not unless you plan to move again real soonI
- f you are expecting a baby, do not look at monkeys on the tv or at the zoo, your child will not behave
- Do not carry a shovel through the house, or you will be digging a grave soon
- The foot of your bed should not face the doorway, unless you plan to move soon
- When visitors leave your home make sure they leave through the same door they entered, if not they’ll be right back
- Do not take an old broom to a new house, you will not be able to make a fresh start
If by chance you happen to slip up and act on one of these, there’s no need to panic!!! Just rearrange the furniture in your house…that’s it..if you change your furniture you change your luck and all is good. If a friend gets themselves caught up in the “do not do” list…no problem…just take some broken dishes and set them on their doorstep, and all is well again.
After finishing my breakfast cereal “Lucky charms” of course, off to work I go…have a great day 🙂
Here you go…..my Mom always used Clove Oil, and sometime it worked and sometime it didn’t…ouch
The benzophenanthridine alkaloid chelerythrine is the major active natural product found in Z. clava-herculis, exhibiting anti-bacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus.
For more information:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanthoxylum_clava-herculis