Saint Augustine Florida
“The Treasury on the Plaza is located in St. Augustine’s first and only skyscraper. The six-story building and its mezzanine went under construction in 1926, the same year as the opening of St. Augustine’s famed Bridge of Lions. The building held the premier bank in St. Augustine’s downtown historic district up until it was converted to a private event venue in 2014. It has been known by many names over the years, including The First National Bank of St. Augustine, The Exchange Bank, The Espinoza-Sanchez Building, and The Atlantic Bank Building.
Throughout its history, the building has served as a space for art and cultural exhibits, historical shows, community gatherings, and as a symbol of prosperity for the city. The building is listed on The National Register of Historic Places in honor of both its architectural and historical significance to Northeast Florida.” To read more visit: treasuryontheplaza.com
Have a wonderful day 🙂
To view more windows from around the world stop by and visit Ludwig at: