Butler Mitchell Clubhouse

Buffalo New York Mural

The boys club was established in 1926 by the Rotary Club of Buffalo. The intent was to create a youth agency to offer after school programs, and guidance to the juvenile delinquency problems. In 1986 the Board recognized the need to include girls and reincorporated as Boys and Girls Clubs of Buffalo.

The mural highlights a sense of community and scenes from around the city.

Massachusetts Avenue Buffalo New York
Butler Mitchell Boys and Girls Clubs

“Today, Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo serves nearly 2,600 youth between the ages of 5-18. We are not only a place where youth can come and hang out after school, but a safe haven that allows them to develop into young adults with the necessary skills and sense of self to succeed outside of our buildings.”ย  Information provided by the Boys and Girls Clubs of Buffalo

Thanks for stopping by ๐Ÿ™‚

To view more public art stop by and say hello to Cee at:

Photographing Public Art Challenge #21

2 thoughts

Comments are closed.