Folly Field Beach-Hilton Head Island South Carolina
Hilton Head Island offers pet-friendly options for bringing your dog on vacation to this beautiful island. Pets are allowed on public beaches with rules that change by date.
A thoughtful person who lost their cherished “Molly” found a way to honor her memory.
As long as the balls are being tossed Molly’s spirit will be playing fetch with all her furry friends.
Dogs are allowed on the beach on Hilton Head Island. Rules are as follows:
- Are not permitted – Between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday before Memorial Day through Labor Day
Must be on a leash:
- Between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. April 1 through Thursday before Memorial Day
- Between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday after Labor Day through September 30
- Must be on leash or under positive voice control at all other times.
- Persons in control of animals on the beach are required to remove and properly dispose of the animal’s excrement.
Properly registered service dogs are allowed on the beach. The dog will need to be properly leashed or harnessed, following the guidelines above.
How incredibly thoughtful! Brought a tear to my eye.
Comments are closed.