The Old Exchange Building-Charleston South Carolina
A Charleston landmark completed in 1771
The Old Exchange building offers over 250 years of history. Once owned by the British, visited by George Washington, used as a military prison, post office and museum. Originally it was built as a Customs House. Located at 122 East Bay Street in Charleston South Carolina. It is owned today by the Daughters of the American Revolution. The center today offers tours and many educational programs are available.
To learn more click here