The Church of the Cross
Bluffton South Carolina
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places the Church of the Cross has been a place of worship since 1857. The Town of Bluffton located on the May River is located between Savannah Georgia and Beaufort South Carolina.
During the 1800’s Bluffton was a summer resort for local and inland planters. It was also a ferry stop between Savannah and Beaufort.
The congregation continues to grow and repairs and restorations have been done through the years.